Read More About emoVite
- About emoVite
- Which Emotions Identified?
- How Can emoVite Help You?
- Emotional Research
- Your Emotional Survey
- emoVite Home
Which Emotions Can Be Identified?
Currently, we can identify up to eleven different emotions. Specifically, EPS enhances emotional/well being intelligence in the areas of:
- Anger Management – the exercise of appropriate expressions of anger.
- Boldness – courage, especially in challenging the boundaries of convention.
- Creativity – the ability to go beyond the comfort zone of conventional thinking and create new models.
- Gratefulness– acknowledgement of appreciation for the rewards of life.
- Sadness Management – Exercise of a healthy restraint over inappropriate expressions of sadness and grief.
- Humility – realistic assessment of one’s self worth.
- Resiliency – the power to respond to adversity and to recover the challenges of life.
- Self Respect – a sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
- Self-Awareness – an understanding of one’s values, attitudes and beliefs and an acknowledgement of the role they play in daily life.
- Self-Confidence – a belief in one’s capacity to deal with the challenges of life.
- Trust – a profound confidence in the strength and integrity of others.